BezProblem.ORG

Фен Шуй    
 •  Поиск  •  Регистрация  •  Вход

Leads to just begging RuneScape game

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
RSGamefans

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 22, 2020 5:31 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

I enjoy the tick rate for exactly the same reasons you hate it. Can recover an actions I forget to perform as long as OSRS gold is within the time frame offered by rs's tick rate. But yeah with the servers. I wanted to begin studying Telos but doing even Vindicta with these servers is a garbage experience. I will still become mid 30s-low 40s kills but because these servers are shit when there's more than 200 ppl that I have to always spam clicks and my binds.

I believe that tick rates are an issue as soon as you get your mind about how ticks work. You can definitely use them to your advantage also. They have made prototypes of all RuneScape game and kept coming back saying that it did not'feel' like RuneScape match. It could be quite the struggle never to alienate your playerbase, but also to remove ticks. It is not a matter of knowing how ticks work. It is like taking a swim in a river that is shit, that in an action bar combat game, having a delay all your activities feels.

We'd still have to feel how it felt, so everything would need to be far quicker such as boss attacks, which means you need to slow them down - causing you to return where you started. Everything in RuneScape match is balanced around that tick rate, which means you may need to balance everything back to the pace, essentially reworking the match - moments would be moments until u. I'd be worried about changing the tick speed, but I can totally see how shifting it to some like.5 would diminish the learning curve for players studying pvm.

It can be slightly un-intuitive when studying the battle system to also get a feel for the tick rate and understand whether you missed the tick whether it was just your relationship etc.. This can be frustrating for a participant who does not know about the battle system to place a finger on'what went wrong' end leads to just begging RuneScape game. That having been said, it would be having tools and a massive undertaking, even activities designed and added to help individuals, or whether tooltips/a tick clock understand the tick rhythm could be better time.

True it could be a big undertaking to rework the entire system. Everything would have to be slowed down (need more ticks) so retains the same speed as now. Everything but the time for the host to respond to your actions (queing an authority, recognizing where youd want to move). It might seem like a thing when it would create a list of things to fix, but the alternative is to get things to remain exactly to buy rs3 gold like they are. With the amount of action completed in end game pvm, (In a up of 250-350 activities a minute, or APM.) It is nice that there is nearly a'lag buffer' in ways.
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеОтправить e-mail

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема